Saturday, October 22, 2005

Meet Becks & And Posh...

...and Bay Area Blogger of the Week # 23
I woke up this morning to find that although I had only managed to scrape second prize in Farmgirl's hilarious "Name that Sheep" contest, as a consolation she had decided to name two of her other sheep after my blog. I proudly present to you, therefore, Becks & And Posh...

photograph picture of a sheep named Becks photograph picture of a sheep named Posh

(click on each picture to enlarge these stylin', exqusitely-named sheep)


Thank you Farmgirl!

Those readers in the Bay Area who like to keep up with the restaurant scene in San Francisco might be interested in a charming little blog I recently discovered. Well-informed and well travelled, Sabine visits lots of popular retaurants and then serves up her opionion. Do you agree with her? Go and find out at Amuse Bouche.



Previously Featured Bay Area Food & Drink Bloggers:
Feeding Fashionistas All In - Dr Five Pints - SF Gourmet - Small Farms - In Praise of Sardines - Life Begins @ 30 - Gastronomie - Confessions of a Restaurant Whore - Bunny Foot - Sweet & Savory - I'm Mad and I Eat - Yummy Chow - Nosheteria - Vivi's Wine Journal - Epicurian Debauchery - Food Musings - Pfiff -Marga's Food Blog - Where the Wild Things Are - Eggbeater


Archive Alert! A year ago yesterday we weren't finding any lovin' feelings at the Lighthouse Diner in San Rafael


| | | | |
Meet Becks & And Posh...

7 Comments:

  • At 22/10/05 10:14, Blogger eat stuff said…

    Good job sam!!!

    your Tom foolery definately ensure you deserved a prize LOL

     
  • At 22/10/05 11:44, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said…

    I'm so glad you entered the contest Sam. It would have been much, much less fun without you. I don't know if I've ever laughed so much. Great post here by the way. 'Stylin' sheep'--I love it! Baaaaaaaaaaa!

    P.S. You do realize that your second sheep's full name is 'And Posh'--she had to have an 'A' name! : )

     
  • At 22/10/05 11:50, Blogger Monkey Gland said…

    I wonder if the sheep with develop a wicked sense for crossing the ball into the six yard box....probably not.

     
  • At 22/10/05 11:51, Blogger Ang said…

    LOL

    Well deserved. :)

     
  • At 23/10/05 10:53, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said…

    LOLOL! Well, now that I see it written out, it looks (and sounds) rather silly--"Becks & And Posh." I never thought it out that far. Oops. But it is cracking me up! : )

     
  • At 23/10/05 11:04, Blogger Sam said…

    I happen to rather like it.

     
  • At 25/10/05 08:10, Blogger Sam said…

    calre - thank you - how i like that 'tom foolery' phrase!

    farmgirl - i changed the name to 'and posh' as you know.

    Monkey Gland - I am worried the other one might stop eating.

    Angie - Hey sister! Happy to see you around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home