Monday, January 10, 2005

Peanut Butter Cookies

Today's bakesale offering to raise funds at work for Tsunami Relief (along with another Almond Chocolate Torte are Peanut Butter Cookies. I don't like peanut butter in sweet things much, but I do actually have a thing for these cookies after trying my first one, baked by my friend Vinny's mum, on a road trip to Tahoe over the New Year. Friends who popped by last night couldn't resist buying a few and to my surprise, Fred couldn't refrain from one either. I've already got $9 in the bank! They were incredibly easy to make especially with, you've guessed it, the new Kitchenaid.


Click on photo to enlarge

The recipe I used can be found here
Peanut Butter Cookies

4 Comments:

  • At 10/1/05 08:44, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with you on the peanut butter subject. These look so tempting and I just love the photo! What a great eye you have! Viv

     
  • At 10/1/05 14:18, Blogger Delphine said…

    I always try to avoid sweets and cakes, but if you continue to post such appetizing things I will sure change my mind!

     
  • At 10/1/05 14:53, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    in home economics class (jr. high) we used to put them into oven in balls insted of smooshing them down with forks, then push a hershey kiss in the middle when you take them out of the oven. Yummy. The best p.b. cookie recipe by the way is in 'joy of cooking'

     
  • At 12/1/05 01:02, Blogger Reid said…

    Hi Sam,

    Good luck with your fund raising efforts! The cookies look so good. If I were in your office, I would have probably bought up the whole lot! Peanut butter cookies are probably my favorites. YUMMY! =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home