24 Hour (dinner) Party People
A pictorial guide to Cooking a Fancy Dinner at Home.
We started work exactly 24 hours before the guests were due to arrive...
5 Tips for a successful evening:
1) Make sure your cooking partner has a culinary degree - she'll be fast!
2) In the days before the party, share a Google Spreadsheet to organise and track recipes, ingredients, equipment and tasks.
3) Make sure the chefs have a glass of wine or bubbly at their side at all times during the preparation stage.
4) Laugh together about all of the little 'disasters' you have along the way.
5) Only cook with people who aren't scared of pork fat.
2006 | To Her Egg Master
2005 | Ferry Plaza Wine Merchants
© 2007 Sam Breach at "Becks & Posh", becksposhnosh.blogspot.com This RSS Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at the aforementioned url, the site you are looking at might be guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact becks.posh.food.blog[AT]gmail[DOT]com to report any suspected violations. Thank you.
Labels: dinner party24 Hour (dinner) Party People