Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Closing Shop

For Thanksgiving

Here at Becks & Posh we are going to escape the Thanksgiving madness for another kind of madness. I'll give you three guesses. To add to all that madness, I will continue to take photographs of everything I consume until the end of play Sunday and visually report back to you with my week's worth of all that I ate, next Monday, 27th November when I will also be looking forward to seeing the pictorial diaries of all the other eccentrics taking part in the challenge too.

Until then, you all have a good one...



PS and a big Happy Birthday to Ben this coming Sunday. Here is one of my favourite rhymes which is appropriate for him this year (assuming I have done my maths correctly):

When I was one I was just begun
When I was two, i was nearly new
When I was three, I was hardly me,
When I was four, I was not much more,
When I was five, I was just alive,
But now I am six, I am clever as clever,
I think I'll stay six for ever and ever!


AA Milne


Archives
2005 | La Provence | Chocolate Addictions | Thanksgiving | Green With Kiwi | Hollywood en France
2004 | Oola | Thanksgiving Treats | Cranberry Chutney Presentation |
Closing Shop

8 Comments:

  • At 22/11/06 17:30, Blogger Dagny said…

    I always love a little AA Milne. I almost feel inspired to pull out my copy of The Tao of Pooh. Have a great day!

     
  • At 22/11/06 18:02, Blogger cookiecrumb said…

    I {heart} A.A. Milne.
    Happy holiday.

     
  • At 22/11/06 18:07, Blogger Sam said…

    I actually used to work with the nephew of Christopher Robin. He was one of my mentors in one of my first jobs and he is a wonderful man with some great stories.

     
  • At 22/11/06 19:42, Blogger Delphine said…

    First I found these rhymes were the coolest ever to illustrate...then I realised readid the name of the author that they were alredy illustrated by one of the best illustrators ever. I wish I was as good as E.H. Shepard.

    *sigh*

    have a nice week-end!

     
  • At 22/11/06 20:07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking forward to the pix.
    Have a great holiday Sam!

     
  • At 23/11/06 00:14, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sam have a good mimi hol. Remember I am off to Spain on Sat. so we won't speak for a while x

     
  • At 23/11/06 18:00, Blogger Cate said…

    Enjoy your time off, Sam - happy holidays!

     
  • At 23/11/06 18:58, Blogger cookiecrumb said…

    Ah, yes, well... Del.
    E.H. Shepard??
    *sigh*
    (You are fantabulous in my opinion, BTW.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home