Sunday, February 25, 2007

I Food U Food: Food Review Blog

Bay Area Blogger of the week # 63

picture photograph  2007 copyright of Food Review Blog I food U Food http://ifoodufood.blogspot.com/ on Becks & Posh Blog by sam breach at http://becksposhnosh.blogspot.com/

Here's a fresh approach to reviewing food. Instead of reviewing the restaurant experience, I Food U Food rates and writes about individual dishes. You can even see how many times each menu item has been ordered which gives an insight into the writer's habits and tastes. As someone who is fascinated with what other people really choose to eat, and tries to keep a record of everything I consume, this is the fascinating kind of extra detail I welcome.

Other local blogs and food sites that crossed my radar this past week:

Feeding My Enthusiasms
cucina nicolina
YummySF
Word Eater
sf foodie
Group Recipes



PS Today is Oscar Day and I'll be watching it chez them. For the first time ever, I am very excited. Whilst I have worked on Visual FX nominated movies before, none of them has ever actually won the gold statue. This year two of the movies I worked on - both Pirates and Poseidon - have a chance. If Superman Returns wins, I am going to be in a right old strop, I warn you. I am actually rooting for Pirates to come up trumps because Fred worked on that too which means we'll be able to have a double celebration.



Archives
2005 | A Food Quiz


© 2007 Sam Breach at "Becks & Posh", becksposhnosh.blogspot.com This RSS Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at the aforementioned url, the site you are looking at might be guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact becks.posh.food.blog[AT]gmail[DOT]com to report any suspected violations. Thank you.

Labels:

I Food U Food: Food Review Blog

6 Comments:

  • At 25/2/07 09:18, Blogger Kalyn Denny said…

    Sam, you must blog about the Academy Awards. How exciting. This is the first year I have not seen even one of the best picture nominees, which I blame on too much blogging and not nearly enough movie watching.

     
  • At 25/2/07 09:18, Blogger ChrisB said…

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for 'Pirates'

     
  • At 25/2/07 19:26, Blogger Lisa the Waitress said…

    Yea!!!! Congratulations!

     
  • At 25/2/07 21:24, Blogger Unknown said…

    I was rooting for you!!

     
  • At 26/2/07 05:42, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats to you both! I guess you're still sleeping off the celebration, as well you should be! And planning where to go have a celebration meal...

     
  • At 26/2/07 08:31, Blogger Alice Q. Foodie said…

    Congratulations on your Oscar win Sam!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home