Saturday, October 08, 2005

Bay Area Blogger of the Week #21


All In - Just Like Life



I just discovered another San Francisco area food blog which, although it has a little of everything food, leans more to dining out and wine tasting. I am quite jealous of Olivia, who along with Oren, has created All In - Just Like Life, because they were lucky enough to go to Vinography's recent Manresa Wine Dinner which I had to miss due to being stuck in a plane at the time.

Another cool feature is the list of restaurants they want to try. When they have visited one, they cross it off the list. I commend their ability to be so succint. Mine own list would be much longer and more muddled. Perhaps I should just stick with their list instead.

If you live in the Bay Area and enjoy eating out, All In ahould be on your restaurant check list. Please head over and say hello to Olivia and Oren...


MY GMAIL WAS DOWN FOR THE PAST 24 hours and mails sent to my becks & posh email address seem to have disappeared. If you sent me mail during that time, please resend, thanks.

Previously Featured Bay Area Food & Drink Bloggers:
Dr Five Pints - SF Gourmet - Small Farms - In Praise of Sardines - Life Begins @ 30 - Gastronomie - Confessions of a Restaurant Whore - Bunny Foot - Sweet & Savory - I'm Mad and I Eat - Yummy Chow - Nosheteria - Vivi's Wine Journal - Epicurian Debauchery - Food Musings - Pfiff -Marga's Food Blog - Where the Wild Things Are - Eggbeater


Archive Alert! On this date in 2004 I reviewed Cafe Bastille. Would it surprise you that, a year later, we still eat there every friday night?


| | |
Bay Area Blogger of the Week #21

4 Comments:

  • At 8/10/05 12:42, Blogger Mona said…

    Thanks for posting their blog up. What a cool idea for keeping track of restaurants. And I love the most recent post on cellartracker. I love learning new things everyday!

     
  • At 8/10/05 19:05, Blogger Ced said…

    that dinner at manresa sure looked good. I gotta check out that place.
    Not related, but is the pizza review below a re-run? I thought you were going to O soon....

     
  • At 9/10/05 08:08, Blogger Kalyn Denny said…

    Sam, thanks for visiting Kalyn's Kitchen. I'm honored. I appreciate you so much for your work with Food Blog S'Cool which is such a great resource to the food blogging community. Sorry about your basil. I wish I could think of a way to send you some.

     
  • At 12/10/05 21:36, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks so much Sam and Becks & Posh readers for visiting! We are honored.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home