Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The last Lagier Ranches sour cherries of the season,

Washed and drying, ready for freezin'...

picture photograph image ALT 2009 copyright of sam breach http://becksposhnosh.blogspot.com/

At 8am last Saturday morning, just as the market was opening, four women, myself included, picked over the very last of Lagier Ranches' sour cherries, 2009.




Archives
2008 | Grilled Fresh, Plump, Portuguese Sardines
2006 | How I made Lemon Curd
2005 | The Helmand


© 2009 Sam Breach
The last Lagier Ranches sour cherries of the season,

6 Comments:

  • At 1/7/09 07:09, Blogger ChrisB said…

    You are doing well with your fruit.

     
  • At 1/7/09 17:57, Blogger Shayne said…

    My heart aches for the cherries in Michigan and taking the kids to pick them...there are no cherries to pick around Mexico City...I have no idea when anything is in season here:(

    your cherries will be WONDERFUL come January

     
  • At 2/7/09 10:12, Anonymous Jane Tunks said…

    I am also heartbroken I missed the last of these while I was away ... I'll just drown my sorrows in pluots.

     
  • At 6/7/09 11:58, Blogger Beccy said…

    They look lovely Sam.

     
  • At 10/7/09 05:10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice shot. I love the foreground out of focus. I think it works very well. Good job!

    Passport Foodie

     
  • At 10/8/09 08:31, Blogger Chelsea said…

    I got some too! I have them tucked away in my freezer waiting to be made into a sour cherry pie:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home