Friday, October 10, 2008

Under the Weather

Eat Local Challenge Day 10
(Read What & Why I am Doing This Here)


picture photograph image lunch october 10th 2008 copyright of sam breach http://becksposhnosh.blogspot.com/
quick iphone photograph: Lunch 10th October 2008


Breakfast Day 10
My tastebuds are under the weather and I am off my food. I put marmite on my toast and I couldn't even taste it. wholewheat bread, butter and marmite

Lunch Day 10
St Benoit Yogurt, Bramley Apple Sauce, Wholewheat bread

Dinner Day 10
At Piccino, Bianca Pizza, not the most local choice from their menu, but I needed a dose of comfort food, given my condition.

Drinks Day 10
Tap Water, Tea (1 Cup), prosecco


Code:
100% Local ingredient
Local Artisan using mostly local ingredients
Local Artisan using non-local ingredients
Californian
Totally Un-local
Pre-declared exempt
Restaurants which focus on local produce





QUESTION OF THE DAY graphic copyright sam breach
?Do you know anything about Burning Mouth Syndrome?



© 2008 Sam Breach
Under the Weather

3 Comments:

  • At 11/10/08 10:39, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Get better.

    You mean dinner & drinks day 10, right?

     
  • At 11/10/08 11:19, Blogger Sam said…

    thanks Ced - it's kind of tough editing these posts at the end of each day - especially after a drink or two.

     
  • At 12/10/08 15:11, Blogger cookiecrumb said…

    Oh, I thought you meant Burning Man Syndrome.
    Nope.

    Get well.
    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home