Monday, June 16, 2008

Purse-Sized Poco Dolce Bittersweet Chocolate Tiles

Perfection in a Little Packet

picture photograph image ALT 2008 copyright of sam breach http://becksposhnosh.blogspot.com/
Poco Dolce Tiles. My favourite chocolates. So irresistible to me, a regular box of 8 pieces is a dangerous thing. Thank goodness I can now purchase them one at a time: $2 a piece, available from Village Market. Last weekend I tried their new flavour, mint toffee. I have a personal problem: I love toffee, I love mint, I really don't love the two of them together. Thank goodness I'd been a tiny bit greedy and secured myself a Sesame Toffee Bittersweet Tile too, just in case...




Local Resources
Poco Dolce - 2 blocks from where I live - order online here.
[Psst - it's the BITTERSWEET TILES you'll be wanting, trust me.]

Archives
2006 | Where to watch the World Cup in San Francisco
2005 | Beautiful, Edible Borage Flowers

© 2008 Sam Breach
Purse-Sized Poco Dolce Bittersweet Chocolate Tiles

7 Comments:

  • At 17/6/08 04:57, Blogger riley said…

    Hi! I've seen your blog listed on several other websites and finally came for a visit. It's tres magnifique, I will be back.

    Thanks!

     
  • At 17/6/08 05:13, Blogger ChrisB said…

    Sam I like mint toffee!

     
  • At 17/6/08 15:35, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE these little bites of crack...

     
  • At 18/6/08 16:08, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel the same way about chocolate-covered gummi bears. I love gummi bears. I love chocolate. But really, the two should NOT be combined.

     
  • At 19/6/08 10:13, Blogger Sam said…

    Carolyn - I had no idea there was such a thing as chocolate covered gummi bears. Unlike you I have a bit of a chocolate/jelly fetish developed when taking something chocolate and something jelly at the same time from a bag of pick'n'mix in the darkness of the cinema when i was younger.

     
  • At 21/6/08 06:16, Blogger Shakespere said…

    Hi. I enjoyed your blog. It has nice presentation and wonderful substance. Thanks

     
  • At 21/6/08 22:41, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like done on this blog how much knowledge and thought is put behind your post. I really like it and would love to try those chocolate tiles :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home