Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Menu for Hope Prize Winners

Announcement Delayed until Friday

If you are visiting Becks & Posh today to see if you won one of the two prizes we hosted for Menu for Hope, I have found out from Pim's website this morning that due to technical difficulties, the names of the winners will now not be published until the end of the week. As soon as I know the names of the lucky recipients of my English Tea prize and The Fatted Calf Voucher, I will post them up on this blog.

In the meantime, thank you for your patience (the suspense is getting to me as much as I expect it is getting to you) and also thanks to everyone who supported Menu for Hope at the end of 2007 and helped raise over $90k to help aid the children of Lesotho.



© 2008 Sam Breach
Menu for Hope Prize Winners

1 Comments:

  • At 9/1/08 09:42, Blogger ChrisB said…

    I cannot believe I was just wondering who won your prize and this post pops up. They raised a nice lot of money which is wonderful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home