Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blogathon 2007

Cheering on Mrs D from Belly Timber

picture gif 2007 copyright of blogathon 2007 http://www.blogathon.org/
Last year I took part in the Blogathon. An event where I blogged for 24 hours non-stop to raise money for local charity Food Runners. It was amazing day. Not only did my efforts, along with the support of my readers, help raise over $2500, I had a great time following Food Runners in action as they picked up excess fruit and vegetables from my favourite farmers' market and delivered them to shelters in San Francisco.

I was delighted when I heard that Mrs D from Belly Timber had decided to give it a go this year. Her attempt is nothing to do with food, but I think she's got a great angle. Please, please please, go and give Mrs D your moral support by leaving lots of comments for her today, I know she'll need them especially in the wee hours of Sunday morning PST. And why not sponsor her too? She is supporting something that is important to everyone who reads the internet and dedicating her efforts to people she has loved and lost.

Good luck Mrs D!





© 2007 Sam Breach
Blogathon 2007

3 Comments:

  • At 28/7/07 11:52, Blogger ChrisB said…

    Sam I remember your Blogathon well and will be supporting MrsD. this year.

     
  • At 28/7/07 22:06, Blogger MizD said…

    I'm taking a quick breather to say thank you for the plug. Sam!!!

    It's 10pm now, I'm a wee bit behind (okay, a half hour behind), but I intend to catch up as soon as possible. If I could just learn to write moderately interesting things quickly. And with zero brain power.

    Check back in when you get a chance. I'm putting up a piccie of a certain band that I've heard you cover on a certain karaoke recording... ::g::

     
  • At 29/7/07 05:25, Blogger Beccy said…

    I can't believe that was a year ago Sam.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home