Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Food Blogger Mystery

Which Food Bloggers Made me these wonderful Gifts...?

picture photograph  2007 copyright of sam breach http://becksposhnosh.blogspot.com/
1) An inspired homemade gift for someone who is interested in food. Whose brainwave was this gift?

picture photograph  2007 copyright of sam breach http://becksposhnosh.blogspot.com/
2) This blogger knows what I like, how I like it and how to make it. Who made what?

picture photograph  2007 copyright of sam breach http://becksposhnosh.blogspot.com/
3) Icy gift, warm heart. Who made me strawberry ice cream?

Good luck with the guessing - the answers will be in my next post.





Archives
2006 | Breakfast for Dinner, Lots of Champagne
2005 | Rice at the W in San Diego


© 2007 Sam Breach at "Becks & Posh", becksposhnosh.blogspot.com This RSS Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at the aforementioned url, the site you are looking at might be guilty of infringing this blog's copyright terms. Please contact becks.posh.food.blog[AT]gmail[DOT]com to report any suspected violations. Thank you.
Food Blogger Mystery

14 Comments:

  • At 13/6/07 12:20, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what I would also like to know is where the food blogger found those lovely jars. I have a weakness for containers.

     
  • At 13/6/07 13:41, Blogger ChrisB said…

    I'm not guessing but your food bloggy friends have made you lots of lovely gifts :)

     
  • At 13/6/07 15:30, Blogger Andrew said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 13/6/07 15:31, Blogger Andrew said…

    well, I'm known for my wavy brains...

     
  • At 13/6/07 22:12, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The blue kitchen looks like Heidi to me. I can't actually remember what color her kitchen is, but it makes me think of her.

     
  • At 14/6/07 10:17, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My guesses:
    1. Catharine from Food Musings
    2. Shuna Fish Lydon from Eggbeater
    3. David Lebovitz from
    http://www.davidlebovitz.com/index.html

     
  • At 15/6/07 07:05, Blogger Sam said…

    Tana - the kitchen is mine, or at least my landlord's.

    At last ! Anon - a guess on the right tracks. But it's only warm.

     
  • At 15/6/07 09:54, Blogger Clare said…

    Tartlette? Smitten Kitchen?

     
  • At 15/6/07 10:04, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd have to guess:
    1. cookiecrumb
    2. no clue- what is it?
    3. shuna

     
  • At 15/6/07 22:32, Blogger Susan said…

    Hm, the first gift makes me think of (Chez) Pim. I'm thinking about the post where she stuck wildflowers into these really cute, clear, glass containers :)

     
  • At 16/6/07 17:16, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow! You got strawberry gelato from Claire and strawberry ice cream from a blogger? You are one lucky girl.

     
  • At 19/6/07 05:36, Blogger Jessica Schessler said…

    Wow! I've no idea, but those are amazing looking gifts. I'd love to get a taste of that ice cream! Yum!!

    Oh, and I'm new here, hi everyone!!

     
  • At 20/6/07 11:33, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that first one is a beautiful gift...and I can't even tell what all the yummies are...

     
  • At 23/6/07 16:41, Blogger cookiecrumb said…

    Wild guesses:
    Tea
    Shuna
    Derrick

     

Post a Comment

<< Home