Thursday, January 25, 2007

Who's the Cutey?

Happy Birthday Mum

2006 blogathon 24 hours of blogging to raise money for food runners in san francisco on july 29th 2006

Please go and visit my mum and wish her a Happy Birthday. She's the little one in the photograph above. The beautiful woman holding my mother in her arms is my adored grandmother who was suddenly discharged from hospital after being there for several weeks. Today I have two good reasons to celebrate.




Archives
2006 | Happy Birthday mUm
2005 | Scala's Bistro

|
Who's the Cutey?

8 Comments:

  • At 25/1/07 09:26, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww, that's sweet picture !

     
  • At 25/1/07 09:58, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay for your grandmother! You must be relieved.

     
  • At 25/1/07 11:36, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sam I very nearly chose this photo for my post. Glad we didn't duplicate.

     
  • At 25/1/07 11:43, Blogger Sam said…

    mum - it would have been ok - i had a backup picture, but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about showing your knickers to the whole world. that'll be for next year.

     
  • At 25/1/07 12:37, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sam I'm saving that one for Monday

     
  • At 25/1/07 19:20, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gosh your grammie was gorgeous!

     
  • At 25/1/07 19:43, Blogger the chocolate doctor מרת שאקאלאד said…

    Here's to more good news for the rest of the year!

     
  • At 27/2/07 10:16, Blogger Anne Coleman said…

    I wanted to comment on this way back when you posted it, but I was lacking DSL at the time and had a hard time getting things loaded, which made me very cranky by the way.

    Your mother was a beautiful baby, your grandmother just lovely. It reminds me of the photos I have up (er, somewhere on my blog Nov 2005 I believe?) of my own grandmother when she was younger.

    Style was so different then and I love older photos because of it.

    Happy Very Belated Birthday to your mum!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home