Sunday, July 30, 2006

Only an hour left? Woo Hoo!

I am going to the kitchen to invent a cookie from scratch
(and drink a mug of hot marmite)

Absolutely no looking at recipes, just relying on my pantry list.

Ha ha, I wonder what i will come up with?

I bet you it is going to be awful! (the cookie, not the marmite)


2006 blogathon 24 hours of blogging to raise money for food runners in san francisco on july 29th 2006

Remember! Any money can pledge, even the smallest amount, will help Food Runners to stop good food going to waste and help feed the needy in San Francisco.




Please sponsor me to help Food Runners by Clicking here

Visit the Food Runners website.

Visit the Blogathon Website.

| | | |
Only an hour left? Woo Hoo!

7 Comments:

  • At 30/7/06 05:14, Blogger Beccy said…

    Mollie and I do not like the sound of drinking marmite, we love ours on toast, in fact I might have some for lunch along with a packet of the frazzles I brought back from England. As for the cookie, we wait in anticipation!

     
  • At 30/7/06 05:16, Blogger Sam said…

    i am having trouble inventingmy cookie right now
    it seemed like a good idea whilst sitting on the sofa, but not such a great idea standing in the kitchen

    i got as far as turning the oven on

     
  • At 30/7/06 05:18, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am pondering what to have for lunch a cookie sounds just yummy but I am loo lazy so its sal;ad and fruit. Less than an hour to go!!

     
  • At 30/7/06 05:25, Blogger Belinda said…

    Well done! I've been reading and cheering you on. (It's now Sunday 10pm in Melbourne so it's time to go to Bedfordshire.. something no doubt you're looking forward to!)

     
  • At 30/7/06 05:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    COngrats! It was fun being your monitor and watching everything that was going on! Less than half an hour to go! Be proud of what you did! And sleep well!!

    Cricket

     
  • At 30/7/06 05:41, Blogger Beccy said…

    Hey Sam 23 minutes and counting! Any luck with the cookie? Mollies were delicious.

     
  • At 30/7/06 05:55, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    only 10 mins to go will be watching

     

Post a Comment

<< Home