Saturday, July 29, 2006

Fred Picks a Winner

?

I asked Fred to pick me a grand prize winner from all of the readers who generously pledged to help Food Runners before midday today. I had meant for Keith to pick the winner earlier, but I have no excuse other than that I completely forgot to ask him, sorry!

2006 blogathon 24 hours of blogging to raise money for food runners in san francisco on july 29th 2006

The winner has been chosen but I am going to keep you in suspense a little bit longer, because I need to go and have a shower...




Remember! Any money you can still pledge, even the smallest amount, will help Food Runners to stop good food going to waste and help feed the needy in San Francisco.

2006 blogathon 24 hours of blogging to raise money for food runners in san francisco on july 29th 2006


Please sponsor me to help Food Runners by Clicking here

Visit the Food Runners website.

Visit the Blogathon Website.

| | | |
Fred Picks a Winner

1 Comments:

  • At 29/7/06 17:59, Blogger Belinda said…

    Sam, this is a wonderful idea and all the best for the remaining hours.

    If you have, like me, been reading but haven't had time to pledge... it's never too late to!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home