Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Weight loss Update


Weight loss, Weightwatchers and diet notes:
Ok, a friend of mine, a restauranteur in San Francisco, asks me every week, he has been missing my weight loss progress, so I thought I had better give an update. It is still going well. Every week I start off, on Wednesdays, counting my points religiously and then, at the weekend I go off the rails with a dinner here, or a potluck there, and I lose count. One thing is for sure, however, during the rest of the week I am much more strict with myself and so everything seems to iron out in the end. I bought a dress whilst I was in Vegas. Size medium was too big, I had to get a small. Now that felt good!

Here follows a list of how much weight I have lost so far. I started with a goal of losing 23lbs. This is where I am now...

23 19.5 17.5 17.0 15.0 14.0 13.0 12.5
Weight loss Update

5 Comments:

  • At 12/4/06 13:28, Blogger The Guy said…

    Way groovin post!


    http://healthychanges.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12/4/06 14:53, Blogger Cindy said…

    That's great, you've already lost 11 lbs. Congrats.

     
  • At 12/4/06 15:31, Blogger ZaZa said…

    Congratulations! That diet thing is a very difficult process for a food lover. Keep up the good work.

     
  • At 13/4/06 06:52, Blogger Sam said…

    At the moment I am lucky (huh?) in the fact I have to work 6 day 60+ hour weeks so I dont have too much time spare for cooking and shopping!

     
  • At 15/4/06 16:32, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blame it on the fact that i've had a glass of wine (or three), but i just rubbed my eyes in disbelief: from 23 to 12.5? I couldn't believe you'd halved your weight in a matter of months, but more importantly, I was worried... I met you before your challenge started and to think that only 50% of you was left... devastating!
    Well, taking another look I understood that 23 of your weird weight units is actually too little to make up a full-grown person!!! Never mind my ignorance: you're half-way there and I really admire how disciplined you are... I could never succeed on a diet, I am just not strong enough! I know you can make it - go girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home