Saturday, October 09, 2004

Pied-a-Terre

Today I met Pim from Chez Pim . I would like to say we met quite by chance, but it wasn't entirely so. Well, it really was by chance, but hardly suprising as we were both attending the same San Francisco Food event - the Chowhound Picnic. Pim recognized me and Fred from our blog picture, so she kindly came over to say hello. I had no idea she was going to be there. What a sweetheart she is. Fred took our picture. Here we are together...



More picnic details to follow.
Pied-a-Terre

4 Comments:

  • At 9/10/04 19:30, Blogger Estelle Tracy said…

    How cool! I guess that the orange shoes are Pim's, is it right?

     
  • At 9/10/04 19:32, Blogger Sam said…

    Yes - I would have painted my toenails orange to match, if I'd have known!!!

     
  • At 9/10/04 21:38, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ciao!

    So glad you had a wonderful time at the picnic. I'm bummed I didn't go now... I think from reading Chez Pim that she is friends with Malik who is a frequent C'hound poster.

    FWIW, we had a great time at Cline, will post later this evening.

     
  • At 9/10/04 21:47, Blogger Sam said…

    Oh ! I think we met Malik too! Pim was with him indeed. He's a very funny guy.
    It was great to put so many Handles with Faces.
    Sorry you couldn't make it this time but I am sure you had a fine time with your wine instead.
    I look forward to reading all about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home