Saturday, July 29, 2006

Work in Progress

For My Donna Hay-ish Crostini

2006 blogathon 24 hours of blogging to raise money for food runners in san francisco on july 29th 2006

I am marinating some of those pretty courgettes "Zepher" we saw at the farmer's market earlier, in a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and fresh mint with a few of Henry's lemon and garlic green olives.

2006 blogathon 24 hours of blogging to raise money for food runners in san francisco on july 29th 2006

I am already starting to make a mess of my beautiful tidy kitchen.

2006 blogathon 24 hours of blogging to raise money for food runners in san francisco on july 29th 2006

Elegant Ladies: Peaches from Blossom Bluff Farms. And some sea beans from Far West Funghi inside the Ferry Plaza.

OK - back to the kitchen - this 24 hour blogging is much more difficult than I had expected...



Remember! Any money can pledge, even the smallest amount, will help Food Runners to stop good food going to waste and help feed the needy in San Francisco.

2006 blogathon 24 hours of blogging to raise money for food runners in san francisco on july 29th 2006


Please sponsor me to help Food Runners by Clicking here

Visit the Food Runners website.

Visit the Blogathon Website.

| | | |
Work in Progress

3 Comments:

  • At 29/7/06 11:36, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that looks so yummy!

     
  • At 29/7/06 11:57, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am moving so sleep-soggy-slow this morning that I can't believe you've accomplished this much already. Very impressed!

     
  • At 29/7/06 12:21, Blogger Catherine said…

    I have to say your photos on the fly are magnifique! These looks very lovely!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home