Friday, May 06, 2005

It's Quiz Time Again

My work hours have just gone through the roof and I don't have time to blog and write up my posts. I do, however, have a lot of good material lined up, so I thought I'd ask you all to guess what is in store for when my blogging gets back on track.
mystery picture 1
(click on the picture to enlarge. Can you see the cute little gooslings?)
Over the next 10 days or more I am going to be having a little quiz. Keep the answers to yourselves. At the end of the competition I will ask you to email me all your answers and I will award a prize* to the winner. In the event of a draw there will be a tiebreaker. I can tell you now, the tiebreaker will probably be to guess how many hours of OT I worked between 2 given dates. My family members will not be allowed to enter. The questions will span continents and I don't imagine anyone will be able to answer them all, so still join in, even if you don't know the answer to everything.

Question 1: What is the name of the place where this picture was taken last Sunday? Clue: On a warm San Francisco day (especially a weekend), you’ll see the most remarkable cross-section of locals at this funky bayside dive of a restaurant.

*prize to be announced shortly.

Don't forget - I am hosting Wine Blogging Wednesday on May 11th, the theme is Think Pink, Rosé wine. It might take me a little longer than usual to post up the results, but I hope you'll be patient with me and join in this virtual wine tasting anyway.
It's Quiz Time Again

6 Comments:

  • At 6/5/05 08:42, Blogger Unknown said…

    can I still send you my pink post... or am I too late?

    *Lauren

     
  • At 6/5/05 08:46, Blogger Sam said…

    Hi Lauren - you have until May 11th to send your post. That's May 11th, 11.59pm Pacific Time, so you still have plenty of time to get entries in!

     
  • At 18/5/05 19:58, Blogger Neel said…

    It looks like Fisherman's Warf. BTW love your blogs!

     
  • At 18/5/05 20:56, Blogger Neel said…

    Whoops, I can't follow directions very well.

     
  • At 19/5/05 08:46, Blogger Sam said…

    It's ok. You are wrong!

     
  • At 18/1/10 14:20, Blogger Andrew said…

    Ramp Restaurant in China Basin, San Francisco, CA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home