Sunday, April 22, 2007

An English Dinner Party Menu

I can't believe some people laugh at the thought of British Cuisine

They'll never be getting an invite to a 'Samanda' dinner, that's for sure!

picture photograph english dinner men copyright of sam breach and amanda berne http://becksposhnosh.blogspot.com/

Details and Pictures to come later. I have a St George's Day round up to prepare first...




Other Resources & Further Reading
'Samanda' Dinner One Menu

© 2007 Sam Breach at "Becks & Posh", becksposhnosh.blogspot.com This RSS Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, or at the aforementioned url, the site you are looking at might be guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact becks.posh.food.blog[AT]gmail[DOT]com to report any suspected violations. Thank you.
An English Dinner Party Menu

10 Comments:

  • At 22/4/07 10:54, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    brilliant! my mouth is watering. (but where are the pasties? oh wait, they are welsh, not british right?)

     
  • At 22/4/07 11:06, Blogger Sam said…

    Pasties are Cornish. Cornwall is part of England, the Southern most tip of England in fact where I wish I was holdaying right now, more for the clotted cream than the pasties. Wales isn't part of England but it is part of Great Britain along with England and Scotland. If you include Northern Ireland then you are talking about the United Kingdom.

    Clear as mud?

     
  • At 22/4/07 11:29, Blogger Alice Q. Foodie said…

    Looks wonderful Sam - can't wait to hear more!

     
  • At 22/4/07 12:02, Blogger Dagny said…

    It all sounds wonderful. And now I have clotted cream stuck in my head once more. I am a severe addict of the double Devon cream.

     
  • At 22/4/07 13:16, Blogger The Old Foodie said…

    Hi Sam, I think I got my entry in too late for your spreadsheet. I love the idea of making St George's day a special day to celebrate English food.

     
  • At 22/4/07 15:16, Blogger Beccy said…

    Fred was telling me about your wonderful meal earlier, I wish I'd been there (except for the mushy peas)!

     
  • At 22/4/07 23:03, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sam, I am a loser and only just posted. So I understand if I can't be on the spreadsheet, but I wanted to let you know that I have done a Fish and Quips post.

    Oh God, now reading all these posts is making me hungry!

    PS) Hope your hand feels better soon!

     
  • At 23/4/07 00:15, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy St. George's day Sam! your menu looks divine! i'm currently in scotland so enjoying lots of British food and drizzly weather (love it!). All the best!

     
  • At 23/4/07 11:52, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow. I cannot wait to read all about this one.

     
  • At 2/5/08 15:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you have a nice menu !
    But you should not repeat iteam or spices too much ...a menu unbalanced is like a woman dressed like a man ...still wonderful but not well packaged?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home