Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bar Crudo Benefit - San Francisco - Sunday December 10

How You Can Help?



The best way I can think of to support the restaurants you care about is to show your patronage of them when they hit tough times. I will be dining at Bar Crudo this week and attending the benefit they have planned for Sunday. If you are local and want to show your support too, here are the details:
Sunday December 10 from 12-6
Bar Crudo

Suggested donation $10 - $25
Proceeds will go to the victims and their families.

We'll be serving oysters, crudo, wine, beer, and guest hors d'oeuvres. Hog Island Oyster Company has generously donated 800 oysters to be served at this event (that's a lot of oysters people, we need your help!), Range, and Le Petit Robert will also be donating food, with other restaurants and business's soon to join in support of this benefit.




PS - I will ask them if they will also accept monetary donations from people who are unable to attend the benefit and if so, I will update with the details on this post tomorrow.

PPS I dined at Bar Crudo on Wednesday evening, as soon as they opened up again, with Catherine and Mr Food Musings. I was going to add another comment about supporting Bar Crudo, but I couldn't day it any better than Catherine did so I'll point you in her direction instead. Hope to see you at the benefit on Sunday. I will be there for a while.

Bar Crudo Benefit - San Francisco - Sunday December 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home