Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Cut Backs at Becks & Posh

The Cheese Sandwich is Going to have to Wait!

photograph picture of a very special cheese sandwich

Ok, ok, I already ate the sandwich, I am sorry I didn't save any for you. And with even more apolgies to my audience, I am going to take a little break here at Becks & Posh. (Please don't be jealous, we are not jetting off anywhere exotic!) It could be several weeks until I start posting regularly again, but I'll try and stop by and say hello every once in a while. In fact, I'll probably get severe withdrawal symptons within a few hours, so I'll just see how it goes.




Daily weight loss, weightwatchers and diet notes:

23 19.5 17.5 17.0 15.0

Archive Alert! On this date in 2005: Mulderbosch Rose - A great wine find!

Cut Backs at Becks & Posh