Saturday, August 06, 2005

End of The Month Eggs on Toast Extravaganza in JK Rowling Literary Style

"Oh look!" squealed Hermione with delight, "Something sweet and eggy and toasty made from local, sustainable ingredients has magically appeared on top of Harry's Invisibility Cloak."
photograph picture of some eggy dish I made for eomeote sort of written in the style of Harry Potter, with no recipe included
I am sure no one will notice if I borrow the cloak and disappear for the weekend...









posted in for Cook Sister
End of The Month Eggs on Toast Extravaganza in JK Rowling Literary Style

9 Comments:

  • At 6/8/05 10:45, Blogger cookiecrumb said…

    Very cool.

     
  • At 6/8/05 11:06, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Danm!

    Why didn't I think of that?

    Most eggscellent, Sam.

     
  • At 6/8/05 21:54, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, Jesus. You know, you've ALWAYS got something cleverer than the next gal.

    That was too freaking cute and too well done and too creative and I love you for it.

     
  • At 6/8/05 22:17, Blogger deborah said…

    Very well done. Look at those berries! Gorgeous!

     
  • At 7/8/05 07:22, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said…

    Perfect!

     
  • At 7/8/05 21:38, Blogger eat stuff said…

    lol
    that is so cute sam :)

     
  • At 8/8/05 07:50, Blogger Sam said…

    thanks ladies
    maybe the best ideas are born of desperation and limited resources. I'd already taken the picture before Jeanne even announced the theme and then I was away for the w/e so I knew I didn't have the time to write a Rowling-like tome.
    Fate had intervened because quite by chance the photo has been staged using Harry's cloak as a backdrop and then the idea just popped into my head and I was set...

     
  • At 8/8/05 19:14, Blogger Tana Butler said…

    Cute as hell, Sam.

     
  • At 17/8/05 09:35, Blogger Jeanne said…

    Love the cape! And a fab fab interpretation of the theme. Thanks for playing along - oh, and here's the round-up:
    http://cooksister.typepad.com/cook_sister/2005/08/eomeote9.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home