Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Rosé Revealed at Last.

The answers to my recent quiz are going to be forthcoming for a few more days yet. Here I reveal the answer to Question # 5

photograph picture of wine rose


You may remember I recently hosted Wine Blogging Wednesday, the subject was pink wines. I described my wine but didn't reveal its identity.

Our tasting notes: A very reddish pink with the indescribable fresh scent of summer tinged with a whisper of strawberry milkshake. It is elegant, dry and crisp with the slightest hint of the juice from a tin of strawberries. It slides across the tongue with such ease, that a whole bottle disappears before you even realise it's all gone.

The wine, as all my entrants correctly guessed, was a Grandes Serres Tavel Prestige '03 Priced: $10.99 from Beverages & More.


posted in and
The Rosé Revealed at Last.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/6/05 16:56, Blogger Ang said…

    are you going to be 39 next monday too?
    sam


    How did you know??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home