Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bay Area Blogger of the Week #22


Feeding Fashionistas

feedingfashionistasI am looking forward to reading much more from Feeding Fashionistas, a new Bay Area food blog from George Cochrane. George spreads the gospel of simple gourmet cooking (and eating) for urbanites, with a focus on vegetarian/vegan California and Thai food and an eye on local culture. He has just received shipment of a new digital camera which looks set to make his blog as fashionable and good looking as its title implies. Check it out and congratulate him on the snazzy purchase, please!

Previously Featured Bay Area Food & Drink Bloggers:
All In - Dr Five Pints - SF Gourmet - Small Farms - In Praise of Sardines - Life Begins @ 30 - Gastronomie - Confessions of a Restaurant Whore - Bunny Foot - Sweet & Savory - I'm Mad and I Eat - Yummy Chow - Nosheteria - Vivi's Wine Journal - Epicurian Debauchery - Food Musings - Pfiff -Marga's Food Blog - Where the Wild Things Are - Eggbeater


Archive Alert! On this day in 2004 our wonderful friend Katja invited us to dinner, and cooked us a Taste of Turkey. A year on, we are still hanging out with Katja. Tonight we will all be celebrating the wedding of Presd and Del. I am going to be bridesmaid. Ooo Er! (Of course I am catering manager too!)


| | |
Bay Area Blogger of the Week #22

4 Comments:

  • At 16/10/05 12:05, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! Thanks so much for the link! I knew as soon as I saw that shot of you with the spoon covered in Marmite that I'd found a compatriate here :)

    Anyhow, love your writing and photos! Cheers!

     
  • At 17/10/05 18:01, Blogger cookiecrumb said…

    Hello to George! I'll swing by.
    Also, Sam, I just stumbled across another Bay Area food blogger that I'm not sure you've profiled. It's your call, of course, but she's at The Poor Cracklins (and I know she's in the Bay Area only because of a remark she made on her post on kitchen photos -- otherwise, a bit secretive).

     
  • At 17/10/05 22:51, Blogger Sam said…

    So george - are you english, or just a marmite lover?

    cookie crumb - I will check it out - I was trying to check that blog out from my work computer but it kept crashing my mozilla which is why I haven't looked at it properly yet.

    thanks for the tip! (I have dozens of featureable blogs lined up and waiting in the wings. I choose whichever one takes my fancy at the time of writing)

     
  • At 30/7/08 20:13, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! George is a friend of mine and this endorsement is well deserved.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home